Amazon Digestion Support is a synergistic blend of rainforest plants traditionally used by herbalists in South America for ulcers, acid reflux and sluggish digestion.
This formula is the same as Raintree Nutrition Inc.'s one.
Amazon Digestion Support contains premium botanical such as:
- Picão Preto (Bidens pilosa): studies have documented its possible protective activity against gastric lesion and ulcers and its possible ability to help reducing gastric acid secretion.
- Boldo (Peumus boldus): it's been reported that it may stimulate digestion and protect the liver.
- Carqueja (Baccharis genistelloides, trimera): several researches have focused on the possible anti-ulcerous actions of this herb.
- Jurubeba (Solanum paniculatum): it's a common Brazillian house remedy to soothe the digestive system after an indigestion. It's also commonly used to speed up the digestion process.
- Guacatonga (Casearia sylvestris): among the others uses recorded, it's widely used by herablists to protect digestive system from ulcers, as antacid and to help dealing with stomach disorders.
Amazon Digestion Support contains also Espinheira Santa (Maytenus ilicifolia) and Gervâo (Stachytarpheta jamaicensis)